I’ve had a sore throat all week and felt generally miserable. Blech.
I have still managed to…
- Iron hubby’s work clothes every morning.
- Do school with my children.
- Wash a load of towels, because they were desperately needed.
- Cook dinner every night… well, except for one when I decided to have Chinese food delivered instead.
- Read my Bible daily.
I have not…
- Exercised (no surprise there).
- Done any other laundry besides the load of towels.
- Gone anywhere. Not even to Sonic.
- Put on any makeup (nothing new, actually).
- Made my bed (okay, you got me, that’s nothing new either).
In addition, I have…
- Sat around reading The Complete Sherlock Holmes a lot.
- Taken 3 naps this week. Rare.
- Drank my weight in hot tea and coffee, hoping it would help my throat.
- Been reflective.
- Practiced extreme patience with my girls, succeeding maybe 60-70% of the time.
What do you do on Mommy Sick Days?