Joining the Broke and the Bookish for their Tuesday Top Ten. Today’s Topic:
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List:
1. Write a novel. I know. This is huge, especially since I’m only in the beginning stages of research… but it’s on the bucket list.
2. Finish my Classics Club challenge by reading the 50 classic novels on my list. It won’t happen in a year, because I have too many books I want to read that aren’t classics.
3. Read 52+ books this year. I’m well on my way, having already finished 14.
4. I want to complete this set of Jane Austen novels. This is probably a “pie-in-the-sky” dream, though, because currently, they have only published 3 of the 6 books in this format. I wish I had known that before I bought the first two. But they’re so pretty!
5. Go to a book-nerd conference. I know they’re out there. I just need to find one nearby.
6. Meet an author of a book I love. (Probably related to #5)
7. Read series that my daughter will read too, so we can chat about them.
8. Get back on track with my over-the-phone book study with Mama Train. We kind-of derailed.
9. Finish reading all the books I have checked out from the library. I have two to go that I need to read that are due soon.
*Sigh* Can only think of nine. That will have to do.