I love being a Texan. I know, I know, it’s crazy, but Texans do have that state-nationalism thing going on, and I love it. When I was growing up, we studied Texas History in both 4th and 7th grades, and I really enjoyed it. Texas has such a rich heritage and history, and I want […]
Tag Archives | texas history homeschool
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- Monday Musings November 25, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...
#31 Days #31Days 31 Days of Proverbs B90Days baby weight Bible in 90 Days bible study Book review Canning children Christmas counting calories Daily Bible Reading diet DIY exercise faith fall garden Featured fitness gardening health homeschool Houston gardening losing weight myfitnesspal One Bite at a Time photography photography 101 photography tutorial Pinterest Preschool project 52 Project 365 Project 366 Proverbs reading recipe Recipes Simple Living Spotlight spring garden Tomatoes Weight loss women's health