I’ve written before on how I believe it’s important to memorize scriptures even as adults. Sadly, that post I wrote a year ago and I still have not memorized the book of James. We got most of the way through the first chapter, and then summer happened, and well, you know. So, this morning […]
My girls each have a memory verse each week in school. They have committed a lot of verses to memory, and I am proud of them. But, when is the last time I have sat down with the purpose of memorizing scripture? I’m ashamed to say I can’t recall. I read this blog post today […]
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...