Today is National Can It Forward Day! Unfortunately, I have plans that keep me from staying in the kitchen all day canning ~ but I made up for that last weekend by putting away salsa, corn, chicken stock , pickled okra & dilly beans! Here is my pantry stocked from this season’s canning so far: […]
Mmm… Pickled Okra. Better than pickles, in my opinion. My mother used to make these all the time growing up. This was the first time I’ve made them. It was easy. Start with fresh okra. About 1 lb. will fit in a pint jar. This recipe is for 7 pints. Rinse the okra. Prepare your […]
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- Monday Musings November 25, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Santa Fe Chicken Enchiladas September 8, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...