This week in the garden: Tiny tomatoes! Finally! Peppers are rocking! Green beans are too… I think we’ll have enough mature ones to enjoy a batch for dinner next week! All types of squash plants are blooming, although the plants themselves are still pretty small. Cucumber plants are starting to flower, but they’re not quite […]
It’s that time of year again. I’ve been pouring over calendars, seed catalogs, charts, and using up lots of graph paper. Garden plans for 2013 are well under way. I still have a few things growing currently in the garden – some turnips and broccoli – but most of the broccoli has bolted from heat, […]
So, the Spring/Summer garden has pretty much come to an end. We are still getting a few okra and peppers, but that’s about it. The okra plants are tall. Well, super tall… And since they’re still producing, I’m going to leave them be for a little longer. Today I harvested my last two eggplants, and […]
Me and my poor garden. I do believe the year of drought was not the best year to try and start my hand at gardening. Then again, maybe it’s just as well that I can use the drought excuse as a crutch and not have to own up to the fact that I failed miserably. […]
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...