As mentioned by Mama Train, I recently purchased 25 pounds of organic rolled oats. Yes, that’s a LOT of oats! This is my favorite way to make them for breakfast, and even a couple of my girls (not all) have admitted that it’s “not that bad.” I, for one, love it this way! Easy Oatmeal […]
This recipe comes from the Cloverdale Church of Christ Cookbook and was submitted by Tia Stone. It is super yummy and will be eaten by people who claim to not like oatmeal. I am posting here because Mama Tutu bought 25 pounds of rolled oats, and her kids don’t eat oatmeal. When I make this […]
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...