So, today is Day 31 with NO sugar. Me. The sweet-tooth. After my cranky first week, I leveled off, and things got easier. I even baked this for my family and didn’t partake: So, I thought I’d just report to you how my no-sugar journey was going. As I shared with you a couple of weeks ago, [...]
Tag Archives | living healthy
- Imperfect and Beautiful May 22, 2013
- Book Review: Sparkly Green Earrings May 21, 2013
- Monday Musings May 20, 2013
- Garden Chronicles May 18, 2013
- Herbaria May 17, 2013
- Eliminating Processed Foods: Week 1 Menu March 30, 2013
- DIY Garden Trellis February 27, 2013
- My Praise & Harmony Recording Experience (Part 3) April 20, 2013
- Monday Musings March 18, 2013
- My Praise & Harmony Recording Experience (Part 1) April 18, 2013
- Karen: Just finished this in my small table-top maker... ...
- Renee @ Great Peace: How Very True! Isn't it our imperfections that ar...
- Debi Kirksey: Downloaded this a few weeks ago when it was free. ...
- shiree: The texture you were speaking of you probably need...
- Laura: I still use this… although the recipe I most gen...
#31Days 31 Days of Proverbs B90Days baby weight back to school Bible Bible in 90 Days bible study Book review Canning children Christmas counting calories Daily Bible Reading diet DIY exercise faith fall garden Featured fitness gardening health herbaria homeschool Houston gardening losing weight myfitnesspal One Bite at a Time photography photography 101 photography tutorial project 52 Project 365 Project 366 Proverbs reading recipe Recipes Simple Living Spotlight spring garden Tomatoes Weight loss women's health
Follow @trainsandtutus on Twitter