Mama Train breaks it down doing The Harlem Shake (HOMESCHOOL STYLE)! What creative projects do you do with your kids to have fun and spark their creativity?
Sometimes, when I need to clean something, or teach the 2nd grader something or just have a few quiet moments to myself, I’ll have my iPad babysit one or more of the children. I don’t feel guilty about this because all of my apps are educational……………….. Here are my favorite apps: 1. Sesame Street Playground […]
So, Laura, Kevin, and the Tutus are here for a visit, and we are all having a FABULOUS time. Last night, Laura and I decided to make cut-out cookies so that the kids could decorate them today. This is actually a tradition that Jacob and I started when he was 2 years old………decorating Christmas Cookies […]
- Book Review: Tender at the Bone December 17, 2013
- White Bean Chicken Chili December 12, 2013
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: Find the Letter Flip Chart! November 3, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...