Updated 1/25/2013: When I wrote this 2 years ago, I had no idea that 2 weeks later I would find out that I was pregnant with Micah who was born in September of 2011. We also adopted our Gaige and James that year. It was an awesome year! When I was younger, pre -Mrs. […]
Exercise. I have never come to love you. But I do love food. And if it means I can eat more. I just might give you a chance…….. Real thoughts from a Real Fluffy. ~Mama Train **There will be no Fluffy to Fabulous post tomorrow as Mama Tutu and I will be observing a Day […]
Today was what I like to call: Fluffy vs. Fabulous a.k.a. I spent the evening making Christmas goodies. Wow! I won’t lie; I had a little nibble here and a little nibble there, BUT I counted the calories for the most part. :) AND, I actually logged in TWO cardio sessions today!!! First, I danced […]
Day 5! Each day I’m feeling better. The 1500 calories a day has proved to be very manageable, and I am not feeling hungry all the time or sluggish. Tonight was Breakfast Supper Night! I served waffles, maple sausage and eggs. I debated for awhile on whether or not I should just have eggs and […]
I’ve made it to Day 4!!!! That is a huge accomplishment considering I have given up by lunchtime on countless Day 1′s. Can anybody relate?? I would characterize today as a day of small victories. Other than passing my driving test and getting my driver’s license(that’s a whole other story), I had more energy today […]
Today, I started what I hope will be for me an awesome journey to health and fitness. I’ve gathered a group of friends who want to make the journey with me, and I’m hopeful that with their encouragement, I can drop this extra weight and start feeling FABULOUS!! I have tried and failed so many […]
Happy New Year!! I’d like to quickly share my 2012 Goals with you……..so that you can hold me accountable! 1. Read the Bible in 90 Days – So much happened in 2011, and unfortunately I let my Bible reading fall by the wayside. I am so excited to read through the Bible with Papa Train! […]
- Book Review: Fall of Giants December 20, 2013
- Book Review: Tender at the Bone December 17, 2013
- White Bean Chicken Chili December 12, 2013
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Book Review: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas November 5, 2013
- Countdown to Christmas – Last Minute & Backup Gift Ideas | The Write Side of Life: […] Homemade for the Holidays. Whether it...
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...