This is similar to Mama Train’s Protein Cups recipe, but just a little different, since it doesn’t have a meat “shell” on the bottom. Basically, the recipe works with all types of fillings. Pick what you like best. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray each cup of a muffin pan with oil. (This is [...]
Stop eating gluten. What!!??!!! So, my doctor has strongly encouraged me to eliminate gluten from my diet. I will not bore you with the details, but it is HARD to stay away from gluten! She would also like for me to be eating a lot more protein. Check it out! Protein Cups 2 slices of [...]
I was having trouble coming up with what to cook for dinner tonight. I just picked up fresh eggs from my farm delivery guy, but I didn’t want to do scrambled eggs and pancakes because I’ve done that recently. (Well, it was waffles, but that’s close enough). Anyway, I came up with the idea to [...]
This is a recipe for blonde brownies that my mom always used to make when I was growing up. I remembered them being bites of yummy gooiness… although mine were a little more cake-like than I remembered. I think I beat the batter too long. Anyway, it’s a very simple recipe: 2 cups brown sugar [...]
- Imperfect and Beautiful May 22, 2013
- Book Review: Sparkly Green Earrings May 21, 2013
- Monday Musings May 20, 2013
- Garden Chronicles May 18, 2013
- Herbaria May 17, 2013
- Eliminating Processed Foods: Week 1 Menu March 30, 2013
- DIY Garden Trellis February 27, 2013
- My Praise & Harmony Recording Experience (Part 3) April 20, 2013
- Monday Musings March 18, 2013
- My Praise & Harmony Recording Experience (Part 1) April 18, 2013
- Karen: Just finished this in my small table-top maker... ...
- Renee @ Great Peace: How Very True! Isn't it our imperfections that ar...
- Debi Kirksey: Downloaded this a few weeks ago when it was free. ...
- shiree: The texture you were speaking of you probably need...
- Laura: I still use this… although the recipe I most gen...
Follow @trainsandtutus on Twitter