This is similar to Mama Train’s Protein Cups recipe, but just a little different, since it doesn’t have a meat “shell” on the bottom. Basically, the recipe works with all types of fillings. Pick what you like best. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray each cup of a muffin pan with oil. (This is […]
Stop eating gluten. What!!??!!! So, my doctor has strongly encouraged me to eliminate gluten from my diet. I will not bore you with the details, but it is HARD to stay away from gluten! She would also like for me to be eating a lot more protein. Check it out! Protein Cups 2 slices of […]
I was having trouble coming up with what to cook for dinner tonight. I just picked up fresh eggs from my farm delivery guy, but I didn’t want to do scrambled eggs and pancakes because I’ve done that recently. (Well, it was waffles, but that’s close enough). Anyway, I came up with the idea to […]
This is a recipe for blonde brownies that my mom always used to make when I was growing up. I remembered them being bites of yummy gooiness… although mine were a little more cake-like than I remembered. I think I beat the batter too long. Anyway, it’s a very simple recipe: 2 cups brown sugar […]
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- Monday Musings November 25, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Santa Fe Chicken Enchiladas September 8, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...
- Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker attachment | The Gadget Chef: […] remotely came up with, and whether they ...