So, last week I was really into the whole “holiday baking” routine. I made this peppermint bark on the same day I made my millionaires. Apparently I took more photos of the millionaire steps than the peppermint bark, but that’s okay. The recipe was very easy – even for a first-time peppermint bark maker like […]
As a Christmas treat, my mom made millionaires once a year. As a child, I didn’t completely appreciate the yummy goodness that is a millionaire, because I wasn’t fond of nuts of any kind, but oh, how tastes change as you *ahem* age. This year, I decided to *gulp* make my own batch. How hard […]
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- Monday Musings November 25, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Santa Fe Chicken Enchiladas September 8, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...