One of my ALL time favorite fall food is Tearoom Pumpkin Bread. I love it. Papa Train loves it. The boys love it. We love it slathered with cream cheese, and we eat it like a sandwich. However, my hips don’t love it! So, I came up with a “skinny” version of an old favorite […]
Stop eating gluten. What!!??!!! So, my doctor has strongly encouraged me to eliminate gluten from my diet. I will not bore you with the details, but it is HARD to stay away from gluten! She would also like for me to be eating a lot more protein. Check it out! Protein Cups 2 slices of […]
This recipe comes from the Cloverdale Church of Christ Cookbook and was submitted by Tia Stone. It is super yummy and will be eaten by people who claim to not like oatmeal. I am posting here because Mama Tutu bought 25 pounds of rolled oats, and her kids don’t eat oatmeal. When I make this […]
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- Monday Musings November 25, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...