My kids spent the night with Nana last night, and she kept them ALL day! Can I just say, that grandparents ROCK? So, what did I do? Pretty much nothing productive, and it was wonderful! What did I do?
- Read my Bible without interruption.
- Spent an hour and a half in a waiting room for what turned out to be mostly paperwork.
- Shopped for some sweatpants for my girls. They’ve outgrown last year’s, and we’re having a cold front down here in Texas… The high tomorrow is only in the 60s, y’all!!
- Didn’t prepare lunch or fix a single drink for anyone under 5 foot 7. Ate by myself in PEACE and QUIET.
- Spent some time on the phone with Mama Train. Again, without interruption.
- Caught up on my blog-reading in my Google Reader.
- Cleaned the kitchen.
See? Not a whole lot. It was so nice and relaxing. I feel so rejuvenated and ready to face the rest of our crazy week with full force!