This week in the garden:
- Had another cold snap (50s). I think my tomatoes are confused. Still lots of blooms, but no fruit yet.
- Starting to see tiny green beans & peppers.
- Regularly harvesting lettuce for yummy salads.
- Pruned some yellow leaves off the tomato plants.
- Lots of pretty blooms – borage, peppers, nasturtium, marigold, potatoes, beans, berries, morning glories, sage & tomatoes all blooming.
- Cut back the oregano & hung some bunches to dry.
- Shook out the cilantro seeds onto the ground and pulled the old cilantro plants.
- Bought my mulch, but haven’t put it out yet!