This week in the garden:
- Tiny tomatoes! Finally!
- Peppers are rocking!
- Green beans are too… I think we’ll have enough mature ones to enjoy a batch for dinner next week!
- All types of squash plants are blooming, although the plants themselves are still pretty small.
- Cucumber plants are starting to flower, but they’re not quite big enough to start climbing the trellis.
- Continuing to tie tomato plants to the stakes as they get bigger (especially to combat the hurricane-force winds we’ve had the past couple of days).
- Lots of lettuce.
- Busy bees are enjoying all the blooms. Yay!