Well, I’ve been at this thing for 8 weeks now. I made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas and lost 8 lbs. I was actually lamenting on Christmas Day because I was sick of the food and I missed my diet. Weird.
I didn’t do an “official” weigh-in this week, but I’m happy to say that I’m only half a pound away from my pre-holiday weight. And, I am still enjoying a little bit of Christmas chocolate; all within my daily calorie goal. It really has been so easy.
SOoooo. There are probably several of you out there who are ready to start the journey from Fluffy to Fabulous. If you didn’t start with us 8 weeks ago, that is okay. We are here to help you! If you haven’t joined the F2F Facebook group and want to now, let me know through a comment, and I will add you to our private group. We encourage each other daily!
Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Just do it! Get started now.
2. The first few days are the hardest. BUT, it gets so much easier after a couple of weeks.
3. Don’t limit your calorie intake too much. Losing a pound a week is a reasonable goal. If you try to do it too fast by limiting calories too much, you will likely quit very early on.
4. Find a group of support to hold you accountable. Someone(s) to report to. We’d love it to be us!
5. MyFitnessPal is an awesome website and smartphone app that will make counting calories so easy. Check it out!
Let’s do this!!!
*Get ready: As soon as I hit the 10 lb loss mark, I will be posting a new picture!
**Don’t forget about our Giveaway! Win yourself something to help you on your journey to Fabulous!