Both Mama Tutu and I are involved in book study groups in our respective towns. We love Ann Voskamp’s One Thousand Gifts so much that this our SECOND time to do a study on this book! A couple of years ago, we worked through the book on Monday afternoons via telephone when I was living […]
About AmandaA Christ follower, wife to Ryan, mom to 4 rambunctious boys, homeschooler, just trying to survive life with lots of littles.
Well, the Fluffy to Fabulous 14 Day Challenge is behind me. I challenged myself to stick to my daily calorie allowance for 14 days in a row to help me get back on track, and I did it! It just proves to me that: 1. I have to have an accountability system in place. My […]
Greetings, and all that good stuff! First things first. After 16 weeks of working toward my Fabulous goal, my current weight is: 162.8 lbs That is a total weight loss of 12.2 lbs from my starting weight of 175 lbs. It isn’t a drastic weight loss like on the Biggest Loser, BUT it is a […]
Mama Train breaks it down doing The Harlem Shake (HOMESCHOOL STYLE)! What creative projects do you do with your kids to have fun and spark their creativity?
Day 3 and I’m a woman on a mission! It really helps out that Papa Train is doing it with me. What a guy! My current weight, just in case you were wondering after all these weeks of me struggling, is: 164.2 lbs I’ll take it. I know I’ve said it before, but being accountable […]
I did it! I stayed within my calorie goal today. :) I even made some Cinnamon Chex Mix for the kiddos. Here is a sneak peak into what Mama Train eats. No judgement, please! ~Mama Train
Are you ready to join me in a challenge??? As you have probably already figured out, Fluffy Mama Train has lost her original excitement for reaching her fabulous goal. So, instead of just sitting around, I’ve decided to DO something about it! The Fluffy to Fabulous 14 Day Challenge Although I SHOULD be sticking to […]
For week 14 of my Fluffy to Fabulous journey, here is: The Top 10 Reasons why Mama Train is not as gazelle intense on Week 14 of her weight loss journey as she was during Weeks 1-10ish(sorry about the long title): 10. She finally figured out how to make yeast breads (i.e. pizza dough, rolls, […]
Week 12….and 13!!!! Mama Train shares her “FEELINGS” about her journey to Fabulous. Enjoy!
Updated 1/25/2013: When I wrote this 2 years ago, I had no idea that 2 weeks later I would find out that I was pregnant with Micah who was born in September of 2011. We also adopted our Gaige and James that year. It was an awesome year! When I was younger, pre -Mrs. […]
- Book Review: Fever 1793 December 10, 2013
- Book Review: Love Does December 3, 2013
- Monday Musings December 2, 2013
- Advent December 1, 2013
- Book Review: Heist Society November 26, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche October 6, 2013
- Monday Musings November 18, 2013
- Little Trains Preschool: At the Store! November 17, 2013
- 31 Days of New Recipes ~ Crockpot Mongolian Beef October 1, 2013
- Book Review: Same Kind of Different as Me. September 19, 2013
- Jillian @ Hi! It\'s Jilly: I loooooove it! All the little details are so grea...
- Debbie Brown: You should teach Mallory to make her own clothes. ...
- Laura: Brilliant. :)...
- Laura: Hi Karen! I just have classic 9 inch loaf pans. ...
- Karen: Can you tell me what size (regular) loaf pans you ...