It’s no secret that I love my coffee. Just walking down the coffee aisle at the grocery store and smelling that rich aroma puts me in a state of momentary bliss. I have given up many things in the past while I was on one kick or another — even the creamer in my coffee, but never my coffee. I’ve tried. And failed miserably. So now, I just embrace the coffee love.
Have I mentioned this nifty little gift hubby got me last Christmas?
In the spirit of Valentines’ Week, I thought I’d share with you some of my Keurig love…
- I love how I can just make one cup and not waste the leftover pot of coffee.
- I love how it only takes a few seconds to brew.
- I love standing there smelling it brew.
- I love how I have a drawer-full of options and can take my pick of flavors each and every time I want a new cup.
- I love how I can make a little or a lot.
- I love how I can have hot tea at night without cranking up the tea kettle and waiting 10 minutes for the water to boil.
- I love that first sip… and all the rest.
I have an entire counter in my kitchen now devoted to my coffee habit. Isn’t it cute?
My favorite part is my well-stocked drawer right beneath the brewer.
Is it too cheesy to say that my Keurig has seriously changed my life? Maybe that’s a bit much.
But I do LOVE it, and just thought I’d share. In case you were wondering where I stood on the matter.
Caffeinated and Happy,