It is no secret that I spend a lot of time on the computer. I love reading blogs and searching for things of interest on the web. So… here are a few things that I’ve “collected” from the web recently that I either made or thought was cool enough to share:
1. This awesome tutorial showed me how to make a Crochet Heart Garland.
2. Free Calendar Printables – geared for Preschool, but we used them for our school calendar. If you hunt around, you’ll also find holiday-themed ones. I think I’ll do hearts for February!
3. Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup – I made this recipe and ended up calling it “French Fry Soup” so Clara would think it tasted like French Fries and eat it. Hey – whatever works to get vegetables into that one! It wasn’t pretty, but it was yummy!
Other recipes we’ve tried recently were:
4. Basic Black Beans ~ Oh. So. Yummy. Will never go back to my “old” way of making these.
5. Cookie Dough Truffles ~ we made these as a special treat for Kevin’s birthday. Little bites of heaven.
6. Crock Pot Potato Soup ~ Noticing a pattern? Love cool-weather easy recipes! Have made this recipe 3x now & it gets gobbled up every time!
Things I haven’t tried/done/made, but that I think are cool:
Catch your own Snowflakes ~ Don’t think I’ll be doing this any time soon for obvious reasons.
Paper City ~ This is really cool. I could see us printing these out and coloring them.
Free ABC Printable ~ So cute! You can download the full-sized file for this and print it as an 11×14. I would totally do this if my kids were still young!
50 Art Journal Ideas ~ Inspiring.
The Great Wall of China Craft ~ Makes me want to study China so we can make one of these!
L.O.V.E. Pots ~ Cute and cheap! Thinking of having the girls make these to display with my crocheted heart garland!
Hope you enjoy browsing through these as much as I did! Happy Collecting!